Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 198 - I Really Just Want A Cookout

Turkey Hotdog with Wheat Bun, Berry Salad, Baked Beans, Potato Salad
 
So, in menu planning this week, I realized that I'm really just in the mood for a constant cookout.  Hotdogs, burgers, barbeque, whatever.  So, I made myself a big batch of potato salad and baked beans, and we'll see what else this week brings!

Today's lunch was a turkey hotdog on a wheat roll, potato salad, baked beans, and fruit salad.  I try in the summer to buy up lots of fruit, cut it up, and keep it in the fridge all week for healthy eating!  I try...I don't always succeed.  But I succeeded this week, making a delicious mix of strawberries, cherries, and blueberries.  Get ready to see a lot of this fruit this week.

Look at all that beautiful fruit!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment