Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 194 - Baked Shrimp

Twice Baked Potato, Baked Shrimp, Grape Tomatoes, Orange Slices

This lunch is all leftovers, and wow were they good last night!  I'm hoping they're just as good for lunch today!  Last night I had a big green salad, twice baked potatoes (I'm on a kick with these that needs to end now), and baked shrimp.  So, for lunch today I packed a leftover potato, leftover shrimp, cherry tomatoes leftover from my salad making, and some orange slices.


I can't wait for lunch!

Baking these shrimp was super easy.  They'd be delicious on pasta, salad, or - as I had them last night - on their own.  These are so easy, even your culinarily-challenged friends could make them.  You should try it!

Baked Shrimp

1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 T olive oil
2 T adobo seasoning
1 T butter, melted

Gently toss together all ingredients and place in a single layer on a baking sheet.  Bake at 425F for 10 minutes.  Shrimp should be delicately pink, and the oil should be sizzling.  Serve hot, or chill in refrigerator for use in cold dishes.  Enjoy!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment