Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 182 - I Had a Lot of Extra Feta Cheese


I really, really  love feta cheese. And I had some leftover, and no idea what to do with it.  So, I thought, "Hey!  Why don't I just eat feta for lunch?!"  So, I did.  I mixed feta, olive oil, kalamata olives, and red pepper flakes together for  lunch today, which I heated in the microwave for about 30 seconds to make a warm feta spread.  Soooooo worth all of the calories!  Put in some leftover pita bread, leftover caesar salad, and sections of a Cara Cara orange.  Good, healthyish, easy, and quick! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I adore feta cheese. This spread sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good if you take a whole block of feta, pour some olives over it, and bake it in a little dish for a few minutes..then eat the whole thing with pita bread!

      Delete