Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 163 - Breakfast Leftovers



Watermelon, Baked Egg, Hash.


I made breakfast for dinner last night.  Or, as I like to call it, brinner!  I had a little bit of hash leftover for lunch today, and I decided to bake an egg.  But I couldn't decide what else to include...until I remembered how much I love watermelon, and how much of it I had in the refrigerator!  Yay!  So, I had mostly watermelon for lunch.  No, I'm not ashamed...it was awesome!


 Animated Gif on Giphy

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to have found your site. I've been looking for healthy and creative ways to bring my lunches to work, while satisfying my substantial appetite. Your ideas look so great, I can't wait to check them all out and collect some ideas that will make lunch fun and nutritious.

    Thanks,

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you get some inspiration, and please let me know if you'd like for me to try out something specific to share!

      Delete
  2. The fact that I found this website with amazing lunch ideas, and now there is a Supernatural reference. I dig that(;

    ReplyDelete