Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 161 - Strawberry Spinach Salad

Strawberry and Spinach Salad, Chicken Salad, and Pretzels
 
Alright, friends and loved ones, this is going to be a week of very simple lunches?  Why?  Because I'm just tired this week, and that's ok!  That's why the universe offers us things like leftovers and pre-cut fruit! 

Today's lunch includes a spinach and strawberry salad with a little bit of feta cheese and raspberry vinaigrette.  Yum!  Added some chicken salad for a little more protein and pretzels for crunch - in fact, I crumbled up most of the pretzels and used them as modified croutons for the salad.

I made pork loin and wilted spinach last night, so I made sure to save just enough fresh spinach for this salad.  Tomorrow I'll be using up the pork leftovers! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment