Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 150 - Hasselback Potatoes

Hasselback potato, chicken drumstick, steamed broccoli, clementine.
 
Leftovers from last night!  I baked chicken drumsticks in hot wing sauce, steamed broccoli, and made Hasselback Potatoes.  Have you seen these things?  They are all over Pinterest.  There are different versions, but they all consist of cutting thin, partial slices through a baking potato, adding butter or oil, and baking them.  Honestly, I've made these twice....and I'd rather have a baked potato.  They're ok, they're certainly pretty, but they just taste like plain potatoes to me.  However, everyone else raves about them, so maybe give them a try.  Here's a good recipe.  If you discover any secrets to super flavorful versions of this recipe, let me know! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment