Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 128 - Cold Breakfast for Lunch

Muller Corner Yogurt, Strawberry Fruit Leather, Mixed Graham Bunny Crackers, Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, Raspberries and Blackberries 

Remember the lunch that I forgot to plan last week?  Well, I liked it so much that I copied it this week...just with a little more intentionality!

This lunch was all breakfast type items, mostly from pantry staples.  I had some fresh berries, and (as always) a Muller Corner with granola.  I threw in some Annie's Graham Bunnies with chocolate hazelnut butter for dipping, and a strip of strawberry fruit leather.  I get the little individual packs of fruit leather and hazelnut butter when they're on sale at the fancy schmancy organic section of the grocery store, and they're great for snacking and lunches.

This was easy, and quick.  I tucked everything in so the top fit on well, and ate it very happily at lunch time!

And it all fits!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment