Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 108 - Restaurant Leftovers

Roasted Chicken, Couscous Salad, Oranges, Sugar Snap Peas

My mom came to town, which means one very important thing:  shopping and eating out!

Ok, that's two important things, and my mom visiting is obviously more important than just that.  Like bonding, and Kodak moments, and fond memories...but we mostly establish those through shopping and eating out.  We were on a serious mission for shoes, which succeeded, and a serious mission for tasty/healthy food, which also succeeded...except when we found french fries.

But anyway, other than the french fries, we did ok in health terms.  We went to Houston's, which is on of my favorite restaurants from when I was little.  We went twice, actually...one time with the aforementioned french fries, and then a second time when I got roasted chicken and a delicious couscous salad!  It had tomatoes, spinach, almonds...and I'm not sure what all else, but it was good.

And so, the leftovers became my lunch today!  I added some orange segments and sugar snap peas  to round it out, and ate the whole thing cold. It was delicious.  Thanks, mom! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment