Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 24 - Final Man Lunch...Return of the Sandwich

Chicken salad sandwich, cherries, and popcorn.
Alright, last day of lunches for Dad.  I could tell he wanted another sandwich, so I gave him a Waldorf Chicken Salad sandwich with romaine, cherries, and popcorn.  Popcorn and red cherries, by the way, are impossible to photograph well together in sunlight.

The chicken salad is from The Fresh Market, which my parents love.  My dad really loves this chicken salad - chicken, grapes, celery, poppyseeds, nuts - sounds good, but I don't personally like it.  He gives it both thumbs up, though, so he was happy!

Back to more of my lunches and recipes next week.  Hope some of you are getting a quick vacation before fall sets in, as well!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment