Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 17 - Party Leftovers

Roasted pork loin and apples, green pea risotto, steamed asparagus, and a clementine.


I had a wonderful dinner catching up with friends last night.  We drank, we ate, we sang, we checked out cute guys at the pool.  But best of all, I didn't have to do the cooking!  And I was sent home with leftovers!  What more could a girl ask for?

Naturally, I brought said leftovers for lunch today.  There was a delicious roasted pork loin with cinnamon apples, and some green pea risotto.  Now, when I try to reheat my own risotto, it is just not good at all.  My friend is clearly a better cook than I, though, because this risotto was fabulous the next day.  There was also some steamed asparagus, and I threw in a clementine from my fruit bowl.

It was too much.  It was so good.

So good, in fact, I think I might make some asparagus tonight.  Yummmm asparagus... Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment