Sunday, July 1, 2012

Here's My Slightly Crazy Idea:

Objective: To produce and document at least four lunches a week for one year, almost entirely for work. Recipes, tips, and pontificating included as necessary.

Complications: I'm a girl on a budget and a girl on a diet. Also, I do not have time for garnishes or cute knife tricks. These lunches need to be healthyish, affordable, and easy.  Leftovers welcome.

Resources:  EasyLunchBox System (http://www.easylunchboxes.com/) and carrying cooler. Other various plastic containers.  Silicone baking cups.  Skewers. Sharp knives. Microwave at work.  Good cooking skills. Excellent couponing skills. Access to Publix, Kroger, various produce stands, and one knock-your-socks-off farmers' market


So, starting in the next few weeks I'm going to document my lunches.  I may have some repeats, but I'll try to offer up something a little different every day.  Hopefully, this will lead met to be healthier and more creative!  Let's see how this goes...
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment